Make sure you get the most from your day out with us at Blair Drummond Safari Park.
THE PARK IS NOW CLOSED FOR THE WINTER.
We re-open on 21st March 2015, where the park will be open daily, 10am - 5:30pm.
With so much to see and do, why not plan out your visit before you come?
All of these are included in your ticket:
- Sea lion show: 12 noon, 1.30pm, 4.30pm (extra show @ 3pm in peak season).
- Birds of prey flying demonstration: 12.45pm, 2.15pm, 3.45pm (extra show peak season).
- Take a boat safari around chimp island, with tours throughout the day.
- Drive through Safari
- Foot safari and petting farm
- Pay a visit to Lemur Land
- Mess around in the Pedal boats
- Adventure play area with pirate ship, climbing frames and buried treasure... but watch out for the ghost!
- Zip through the sky over the pedal boats on the Flying Fox!
- Race down the Astroglide
- Park and Picnic.
- Free coach and car parking
- BBQs: bring your own or use ours - just ask at the ticket office on the day.
- Want to learn a bit more about the animals? Don't miss the Keeper talks at enclosures and viewing platforms.
There are a few extras too:
Have your face painted and reveal your wild side.
Only our Keepers get to feed the lions, but you can feed the animals at the petting farm!
Take a ride at the funfair:
- Dragon ride
- Cups and saucers
- Bouncy castle
- Mini tractors
- Mini diggers
Feeling peckish? Feed your own little monkeys!
- Book a BBQ on the day
- Fully licensed bar
- Chakula (snack bar)
- Kiosk (snack bar)
- Donut Stall
- Nellies ice-cream shack
- Traditional sweet shop
... or there are plenty of picnic tables spread throughout the park.
What about your four-legged friend?
We have lockable kennels (£1 coin required for the lock).
Please note, no pets are allowed in the park.
Take a boat trip around Chimp Island.
Sea Lion show
Come and see the Sea Lions perform!
Birds of Prey
Come and see the Bird of Prey flying demonstration.
Climb to the top of our wooden castle and get a bird's eye view of the park, then slide back to the bottom.
Use the buckets and spades to dig for buried pirate treasure but watch out for the pirate ghost seen in the crow's nest!
Will you be brave enough to fly over the water to the other side?
A firm favourite with all the family. Will you win the race to the bottom?
Bored of driving? Take the whole family for a spin in our five seater boats.
Our younger visitors will love our bouncy castle in our amusements area.
Our Amusements and Dodgems are open all throughout the day.
Choose from many varied designs from monsters to flower princess. If having your face painted isn't for you then why not have a temporary body art tattoo done?
With baby change and disabled facilities.
Top up your wallet!
Packed with souvenirs to help you remember your day out!
Feeling peckish? Refuel with some lunch.
Use one of ours, or bring your own!
There's plenty of space to spread your blanket and have a picnic.
Need a rest? Stop by the water for a drink and a snack.
We can't let dogs into the Park, but your furry friend can stay in our kennels while you visit.