On Friday 10th June 2022 we'll be opening after hours from 6pm until 9pm. This is a VIP event, specially for terminally ill, disabled and disadvantaged children and their families, as well as those facing life-long conditions.
This free event is invite only. Tickets are arranged through our charity partners and everyone needs to book in advance. Please follow the instructions below to book.Find out more
- Take a note of the unique code that was emailed to you by your charity partner. You’ll need this to complete your booking.
- Click the yellow ‘Book Now’ button below and select ‘dreamnight’ from our upcoming events.
- Type your unique code into the ‘discount/voucher code’ box and then click ‘next’
- Enter your name, email address and contact number. Click to accept T&Cs and then click ‘next’
- Enter the number of adults, children and infants attending and then click ‘next’
- Tickets for Dreamnight are free of charge, but can only be booked by our people who have been invited by one of our charity partners.
- All tickets must be booked in advance using the unique code provided by one of our charity partners.
- There are no tickets available at the gate, and it is not possible to book a tickets if you have not been provided with a code.