Take your own car through our animal reserves for the ultimate safari adventure. Just remember to follow these safety rules!
Important safety information
- Whilst driving through the animal reserves you must ensure your windows and doors are kept closed at all times. Our animals may bite!
- Soft-top vehicles and motorbikes are not permitted in the drive-thru reserves for safety reasons.
- If an animal comes close to your vehicle, do not panic, just drive away slowly.
- If your car breaks down, do not leave your vehicle. Sound your horn, put on your hazard lights, and phone 01786 841 456 for assistance.
- You enter the animal reserves at your own risk; we cannot be held liable for any damage to your car.