Located just outside Stirling, Blair Drummond is one of Scotland's most exciting visitor attractions
£28,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
We require an experienced Head Chef to lead our passionate and dynamic team across several food outlets. We operate 7 days a week, so flexibility is required, but with no evening work. The role offers a unique opportunity to gain some work life balance.
If you’re an enthusiastic, energetic, friendly foodie you may be who we are looking for!
• Lead the catering team to deliver our locally sourced, freshly prepared menu to an excellent standard consistently.
• Develop new and exciting menus to improve our offering and exceed our customers’ expectations.
• Plan, prepare and deliver high volume catering for events.
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment, complying with H&S, E.H.O, Hygiene, COSSH & food safety regulations
• Adhere to food budgets by keeping on top of stock levels, orders and rotation of stock.
• Keep up to date with allergen information for the kitchen by checking products regularly for new information and updating records with any new products introduced.
• Demonstrable experience in a high-volume catering environment – major events or banqueting operations
• Experience in a restaurant or café in a leadership capacity
• Strong focus on food, quality and excellence
• Passionate and enthused
• Ability to engage others through knowledge, flair and positive energy
• Able to develop a team to deliver results
• Desire to work closely with the management team to make the business perform in line with all targets set
• Real drive and determination to achieve results
Previous relevant experience is essential.
Apply to email@example.com