Located just outside Stirling, Blair Drummond is one of Scotland's most exciting visitor attractions.
Our employees provide an outstanding customer experience for our guests and we are looking to recruit new people to join our exciting and dynamic teams. We operate 7 days a week, so flexibility is required and, due to our location, your own transport is a benefit. If you’re fun, friendly and passionate about ensuring our visitors have an amazing day out, you may be who we are looking for!
We are looking for friendly and outgoing individuals who can relate well to children and work well under pressure to consistently create beautiful designs.
Job Types: Full-time, temporary until 27th October 2019Salary: £7.70 to £8.21 /hour
Customer Experience Assistants
We have immediate vacancies available in each of the following departments.
Catering:Catering staff are required to work in the food court and kiosks at the Safari Park. Duties will include serving customers, clearing tables and supporting kitchen staff. This is a fast paced environment with a focus on locally sourced, great quality food and excellent customer service. We're looking for enthusiastic team players to join our existing, friendly staff.
Amusements:Amusements staff are required to work with our pedal boats, flying fox, astroglide slide and funfair rides. Duties will include assisting visitors on and off rides and ensuring the safe use of equipment. Mainly working outdoors, you'll be joining a great team of staff who take pride in providing brilliant customer service. We're looking for enthusuastic and hardworking individuals who can comfortably relate to children.
Events:We require a team of events staff for our Halloween event, which runs from 12-27 October 2019. Duties will include picking pumpkins, making slime and dressing up. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of Scotland's biggest Halloween event. We're looking for enthusiastic and hardworking staff who can comfortably relate to children.
Job Types: Full-time and part-time positions available, temporary until 27th October 2019Salary: £6.50 – £8.21/hour
Full time Chef/Cook
As part of our enhanced catering experience, Blair Drummond Safari Park requires an experienced Cook or Chef to join our exciting and dynamic team for 3 months. We operate 7 days a week, so flexibility is required but, with no evening work, the role offers the opportunity to gain a good work-life-balance. We are looking for someone who can deliver our freshly prepared menu to an excellent standard consistently at high volume and under pressure. If you’re a fun, friendly foodie who would love to flourish in a creative, innovative and fast paced environment you may be who we are looking for!!!
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment, complying with H&S, E.H.O, Hygiene, COSSH & food safety regulations
• Adhere to food budgets by keeping on top of stock levels, orders and rotation of stock
• Work with the management team and kitchen team on daily specials and soups
• Keep up to date with allergen information for the kitchen by checking products regularly for new information and updating records with any new products introduced.
• Communicate with the kitchen team on any changes within the kitchen
• Experience in a restaurant or café in a leadership capacity
• Strong focus on food, quality and excellence
• Passionate and enthused
• Ability to engage others through knowledge, flair and positive energy
• Desire to work closely with the management team to make the business perform in line with all targets set
• Real drive and determination to achieve results
Previous relevant experience is essential.
Closing date to apply – Monday 23rd September 2019
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £15.00 /hour