We've signed up for the UK government's Eat Out to Help Out scheme, which means you could save up to £10 per person if you eat in our Food Court, Mon-Wed throughout August.
To support the hospitality sector, a new 'Eat Out to Help Out' discount has been unveiled by the UK government. The deal means that people can get up to £10 off per head if they eat out from Monday - Wednesday in participating venues.
The great news is that Blair Drummond Safari Park Food Court is registered as a participating venue! This means that from Monday 3rd August our customers can enjoy discounts of 50% on food and drink bought and consumed in the Food Court.
It is a straightforward great deal. The main points are:
- The 50% discount is for food and drink consumed in the Food Court (it does not include takeaways).
- The 50% discount is Monday to Wednesday only.
- The discount is 50% up to a maximum of £10 per person. It applies to adults and children and there is no limit to the number of people in your party.
- There is no limit on the number of times you can use the offer. Have your breakfast, lunch and dinner with us and get the discount each time!
- The discount only applies in our Food Court. It is not be available in the other catering outlets at the Safari Park.