1 ACCEPTANCE OF WEBSITE TERMS
Scottish African Safari Park Limited, (with Company Number 00977880) and its registered office at Centrum House, 36 Station Road, Egham, Surrey, TW20 9LF (“We/Us”), owns and operates Blair Drummond Safari Park’s website (www.blairdrummond.com) (“the Website”).
Your use of the Website is subject exclusively to these terms. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these terms you must immediately stop using the Website.
The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
3 CHANGES TO WEBSITE
We reserve the right to:
3.1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and
3.2 change these terms at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
4 LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may include links to and/or from third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
5.1 All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to us by law.
5.2 In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This prohibition excludes limited downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
6 DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
6.1 The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied.
6.2 To the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
6.3 We make no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against us arising out of any breach by you of these terms or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these terms should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such term shall be severed and the remaining terms shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
1. We are Scottish African Safari Park Limited, (with Company Number 00977880) and its registered office at Centrum House, 36 Station Road, Egham, Surrey, TW20 9LF (“We/Us”), We own and operates Blair Drummond Safari Park’s website (www.blairdrummond.com) (“the Website”).
We are the controller for the purposes of data protection legislation and responsible for your personal data/personal information. We are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK including but not limited to the Data Protection Act 2018. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. When you order, we need to know your name, email address and contact number (and your address if booking an adoption). This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process. We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through direct interactions or requests and automated technologies (such as cookies on the website).
4.We use your personal information to deliver our services to you. We will only contact you with your consent. We may also contact you to give you information about out products and services where you have consented to us doing so. Please ensure that you provide us with your relevant consents when going through the booking or enquiry process.
5. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
6.Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data although we will get your consent before sending marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
7. Opting out – You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time. Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a previous purchase of products or services.
8. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us at email@example.com.
9. In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
10. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.